Sometimes....we just need an alternative to art work. I love beautiful pieces of art as much as the next person, but every now and then I find myself wanting something else! Today I stumbled on this craft project that I thought was a great idea. I know there's been many times where I've walked into a fabric store, and can find a fabric that I fell in love with, but don't have a clue what to do with, OR it's so expensive, that I can't buy a ton of yardage. Well....here is the perfect solution to small yardage creating high impact.
Materials that are needed:
- Embroidery hoops of any size
- Square of fabric at least 2" bigger than any embroidery hoop.
- Elmer's Glue
- Place fabric in hoop, pull taught.
- Turn to wrong side, run a line of glue on inside ring close to fabric
- Press fabric into glue all of the way around
- Allow glue to dry
- Cut excess fabric off