Style You 2! -The 2 Button Wrap

I had admired a very stylish wrap on a fellow interior stylist a few months back and had been longing  for one of my own - While trendspotting on the Web, I accidently came across them! I guess Kathy Lee from Good Morning America sports them too, says the Web.  Needless to say I was thrilled.   I love the color, style, weight and versitility so much, I opened an account with the manufacter - And can now offer them to you.
  • Wear it down, buttoned once, over one shoulder, or wrapped and buttoned.

Style You 2 with this sassy wrap.

THE 2 BUTTON WRAP
Stylish and super chic, this wrap can be worn in assorted fashions with its clever 2 button design.
Length: 63" x 16"
Material: 100% Acrylic
Price: 29.95 (plus shipping and tax)




Make sure when ordering to indicate what color(s) you want!
The 2 button wrap comes in a dizzing array of trend forward colors - I love the Coral and Perwinkle!  Be fashion forward and order more than 1.
  • Black
  • White
  • Coral
  • Periwinkle
  • Lavender
  • Tangerine
  • Lime
  • Raspberry
  • Light Turqoise
  • Candy Pink