Cranberry Chicken


October Recipe of the Month – Cranberry Chicken
This month’s recipe came from my good friend Susie – Who said it’s not really a recipe but a totally delicious meal made from a few ingredients. Of course, I had to put a Julea spin on it…


Table Setting of the Month: Welcome the new season with a smart new center piece. I found this adorable cat topiary at my local grocery store (Jewel,) and paired it with a fall swag unearthed from my many “Fall Decorating “ boxes. Twisted and circled into a wreath for the topiary to sit in. Drape your table with pumpkin hued fabric and adorn the top with an ethnic rug usually found on my wall for the fall season. My lovely Italian artichoke colored plates with olive motif make for a nice setting, along with this year’s Birthday gift serving pieces from my Dad and his wife (http://www.qvc.com/)

Cranberry Chicken
Ingredients:
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
¾ cup Catalina Salad Dressing
1 14oz. can of Whole Cranberry Sauce
½ Envelope of Onion Soup Mix
Instructions: Heat oven to 350. In a large baking dish, combine all ingredients, except chicken and mix well. Add chicken, bake for 1 hour.

Sided with: Halved Acorn Squash baked for 1hour 15 minutes. Sprinkled with rosemary, sea salt and pepper, wrapped in foil.
Uncle Ben’s Long Grain & Wild Rice – Herb Roasted Chicken flavor.